Settling into the daily groove

  • carr_terri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Like others who have arrived back home, I feel the sweetness and
      serenity of Queens and our dear Guru is still very much with me.

      Already, I find myself reading the newspaper headlines, or ready to
      turn on National Public Radio to get more details of happenings in
      the "real" world... except... something stops me from turning on the
      news or getting fully absorbed in the newspaper. I want to savor the
      bliss of New York as long as I can.

      How much better to just listen to my songs!

      Jai!

      Terri
      Tampa