Re: Link to Bhagavad-Gita and Sri Chinmoy's commentaries

  • toni1409
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi Tejal

      Thank you for posting this link to Sri Chinmoy's Bhagavad-Gita
      commentaries. I remember when we watched the Mahabharata recently in
      New York on DVD, I was deeply moved by the ever new spiritual truth
      of the Bhagavad-Gita chapter.

      Highly recommended.

      Toni

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, tejal_light01