It was a great time!

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 2:04 PM
      Just a couple of hours after returning from the Birthday
      Celebrations in New York, I made my way through the hundreds of
      postings of the last 20 days. I must say the intensity of this
      group, which reflects the intensity of the activities of all of Sri
      Chinmoy's students, is increasing daily and is amazing. We have such
      a nice and powerful group of friends, and we all can be proud to get
      inwardly nourished daily by Sri Chinmoy, who shows us himself what
      self-transcendence means, and inspires us to transcend ourselves as
      well. I am full of energy and cannot wait to continue expressing his
      light through all my works.

      Among my personal highlights of this celebrations was Sri Chinmoy's
      piano performance on August 27th, the day of his birthday, when he
      soulfully caressed the keys of the piano before he most powerfully
      engaged in a momentous musical piece, and on another day, when he
      offered us a photograph of the new "Sri Chinmoy Rose" combined with
      a sweet smile. I'm sure many, many people would enjoy having this
      special flower in their home or garden. I hope people will contact
      the Scottish students off board to find out how the roses can be
      ordered.

      Kedar, Zurich