Re: Never Grow Old Part 4

  • nayaknayaknayak
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi, Snehashila,

      I haven't read the recent messages, so you may already have told
      people about your important book, which is a compilation of Sri
      Chinmoy's writings about staying young in spirit. It is terrific,
      and the cover shows Sri Chinmoy peeking at a little child. I love it.

      Yours,

      Nayak

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, snehashila2