Re: Never Grow Old Part 3

  • dharmaja
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Dear Snehashila,

      It has been a few years since I saw the aphorism in writing, but I
      remembered it slightly differently:

      "He who loves,
      Never grows old.
      God is a shining example."
      -- Sri Chinmoy

      Dharmaja

      P.S. I'm sorry that I can't find the version that you posted the
      other day, so perhaps you are in fact correcting my error.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, snehashila2