Silence-Heart-Nest--Where are you?

  • asthaloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      My first day back from celebrations. All is still bright and
      beautiful, peaceful and serene, joyful and happy. With tremendous
      joy I am about to set out for lunch to the divine enterprise,
      Silence-Heart-Nest. Then it hits me--the doors of Silence-Heart-Nest
      will be firmly locked for another couple of days! Sadness. Is it
      fair?

      Asthaloy