Link to Bhagavad-Gita and Sri Chinmoy's commentaries

  • tejal_light01
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi

      Those who want to read something on the web about the Bhagavad-Gita
      and Sri Chinmoy's illumining commentaries can easily do this just by
      following the links below:

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/bhagavad-gita/toc.html

      I especially love the following chapter about action:

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/bhagavad-gita/13.html

      Light to everyone

      Tejal
    • toni1409
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hi Tejal

        Thank you for posting this link to Sri Chinmoy's Bhagavad-Gita
        commentaries. I remember when we watched the Mahabharata recently in
        New York on DVD, I was deeply moved by the ever new spiritual truth
        of the Bhagavad-Gita chapter.

        Highly recommended.

        Toni

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, tejal_light01