Never Grow Old Part 4

  • snehashila2
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      [From Snehashila]

      Hi Everyone.......

      As you have no doubt discovered by now, my daily theme will be to
      encourage you to become familiar with what our dearest teacher has
      written about STAYING YOUNG. Where else can one find such treasures?
      Most of you are still young, but some of you are "on the wrong side
      of 50" -- a cute expression used by CKG on numerous occasions. For
      all, there will be great glints into the very substance of how our
      beloved Sri Chinmoy continues to accomplish greatness, despite being
      over 70..... AND YOU CAN, too. He has said many times, "Everything I
      do, you can do, too."

      My affection to all, Snehashila
    • nayaknayaknayak
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hi, Snehashila,

        I haven't read the recent messages, so you may already have told
        people about your important book, which is a compilation of Sri
        Chinmoy's writings about staying young in spirit. It is terrific,
        and the cover shows Sri Chinmoy peeking at a little child. I love it.

        Yours,

        Nayak

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, snehashila2