Never Grow Old Part 3

  • snehashila2
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      [From Snehashila]

      I just discovered that I made a mistake in yesterday's poem.......
      Sorry for this error. It should have been:

      "He who loves,
      Never grows old.
      God is a sterling example."

      -- Sri Chinmoy

      And I'm adding another of his poems today:

      "A God-eagerness-life
      Knows no old age."

      -- Sri Chinmoy
    • dharmaja
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Dear Snehashila,

        It has been a few years since I saw the aphorism in writing, but I
        remembered it slightly differently:

        "He who loves,
        Never grows old.
        God is a shining example."
        -- Sri Chinmoy

        Dharmaja

        P.S. I'm sorry that I can't find the version that you posted the
        other day, so perhaps you are in fact correcting my error.

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, snehashila2