New dawn

  • jayita_2708
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 11:20 AM
      [From Jayita]

      Dear Friends,

      I wish to share a most beautiful experience with you.

      Whilst visiting Sri Chinmoy in August this year, I was blessingfully
      bestowed with a most beautiful soul's name. My new name is Jayita.
      The meaning is quite long but it essentially means:

      "Victory to the Absolute Lord Beloved Supreme"

      I was in absolute awe and disbelief that I would be so honoured and
      privileged to be given such a beautiful and significant name.

      Once it all happened, so many people came up to me and were so happy
      and so full of delight that I had been given my soul's name. I was
      overwhelmed by the amazing power of oneness that the students and
      followers of Sri Chinmoy have for each other. It is truly most
      inspiring.

      Upon returning to Australia, I rang up my sister and told her my new
      name. I wasn't sure how she would respond, but she said, "Wow, that
      is beautiful." And then I told her what it meant and she said, "Wow,
      you're very lucky." So I was all gratitude.

      Gratitude, Gratitude and Gratitude to our beloved teacher and
      inspiration, Sri Chinmoy.

      Jayita (Canberra, Australia).