Re: Thorns instead of roses

  • bha15257
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      [From Bhadra]

      Dear Nayak,

      Thank you for your response. I also struggle with criticism, both
      outwardly, and also inside my head. How easy my mind seems to find
      it to come up with critiques of what is wrong with almost everyone.
      On Sri Chinmoy's birthday one year I found myself doing that, and I
      thought to myself, in honor of Sri Chinmoy's birthday, could I just
      stop this incessant stream of criticism just for today?!
      Miraculously, I did stop. My mind became empty, and then my whole
      being was flooded with the most beautiful feeling of overwhelming
      gratitude.

      Bhadra

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayaknayaknayak