After Celebrations

  • parashita7
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      I'm home now after August Celebrations. My photos just got
      developed. I have beautiful ones of Sri Chinmoy, the 73rd Birthday
      Bouquet, close-ups of the tennis court temple statues, and many
      lovely decorations. I now have a quiet time before returning to the
      workaday world tomorrow. As I unpack, I realize I have accumulated
      treasures that will act in a "time-release" manner: Sri Chinmoy's
      concert video, his most recent books obtained at the tennis court,
      divine statuettes and clothing from Divine Robe, and little
      Celebrations souvenirs.

      The most important "time-release" treasures I have taken back with
      me are inner treasures. As I walk down familiar streets, nothing has
      changed physically; but the way I see and perceive things has
      changed dynamically for the better. In my experience, the blessings
      received from Sri Chinmoy during Celebrations will continue to
      blossom. I am so very grateful.

      Parashita