Re: Music in Cafes

  • johnji_nz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hi Martin and Martanda,

      In our vegetarian restaurant/cafe here in Wellington, New Zealand,
      we have gone through many phases in music over the last few years.
      For a while it was all Shindhu, who with a good 6-7 albums to their
      name will certainly last a while, and customers have responded
      positively and even at times purchased copies of the music.

      Alap has always been a favourite, and of course don't forget the
      music of Sri Chinmoy himself, whose haunting, soulful flute music
      often draws favourable comments from outwardly and inwardly hungry
      customers.

      For those who will spare no expense with their music, may I
      recommend an Apple iPod connected to the enterprise sound system?
      The latest model, now with 12 hours battery life, and loaded with
      all of the inspiring groups you list below, often gets us through
      the day without repeating a single song!

      --
      John-Paul

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, martinfromzurich