Re: Never Grow Old

  • abhisarlaza
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      Dear Snehashila,

      You and many other sisters and brothers, whose physical age is over
      60 years, have proved during the Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence
      Marathon on August 25 that you could never grow old! Such
      enthusiasm, joy, patience and faith you had! I have been so inspired
      and proud of you. You are an excellent example of Sri Chinmoy's
      philosophy of self-transcendence. Sri Chinmoy has shown in his
      various sport activities that age is in the mind, not in the heart.
      If we live in the heart, we can never grow old.

      The Self-Transcendence Marathon results are posted here:

      http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/us

      Abhisar

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, snehashila2