The End of Celebrations

  • morrisklein27
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      I am extremely grateful to the visiting students of Sri Chinmoy for
      bringing with them their light, their love of God and their intense
      aspiration.

      The Jamaica NY area really comes alive during Celebrations. Even my
      neighbors who do happen to be students of Sri Chinmoy have told me
      how much joy they get from seeing so many bright new faces.

      Thank you, dear brothers and sisters, for sharing your incredible
      inspiration with us locals, and for inspiring us to go higher and
      deeper in our own spiritual quest.

      Sincerely,

      Morris Klein