Re: Talented musicians

  • martanda_oslo
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
      At the function mentioned below, Sri Chinmoy composed a song, and
      had the singers sing it back to him. Then, while they were singing,
      he started composing music to another song, humming to himself. I
      find this fascinating, that he can listen to one song and compose
      another at the same time, without his concentration being disturbed.
      He did the same while on a foreign trip earlier this year.

      It is said that a spiritual Master can focus on many things at the
      same time.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, martanda_oslo