At the Feet of my Master

  • malini731
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2003
      Further examples of the every day miracle of life as Sri Chinmoy's
      student - I too loved this book and I know a lot of other people read
      it and loved it as well.

      By what Grace does Sri Chinmoy accept us as students?! I, for one,
      ponder and marvel this question daily. I definitely qualified for
      the description "lost soul" before I wandered onto this path, now I
      know of no-one more content than myself! Malini :-)