At the Feet Of My Master

  • suchanajai
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2003
      Last weekend I finished reading 'At The Feet Of My Master' -a
      precious book written and offered by Pradhan during April
      Celebrations.

      While reading Pradhan's book, I could deeply feel my Master's All-
      Pervading Concioussness and this experience has renewed my own
      eternal link with my Master's Oneness-Love and Concern.

      Thank you, Pradhan!!!! Your stories convey beautiful and eternal
      utterances and, moreover, a fresh and familiar style which vibrates
      with emotion, inspirational-humour and much joy!

      Suchana
    • nayak_ltp
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2003
        Suchana, you are so right. This book will be read by seekers for
        many years to come. They will gain the personal feeling of being with
        this vast spiritual figure. Pradhan has done a real service for us
        all. Let this book inspire many other works of revelation. The
        seekers of the future will be hungry for accounts like these.

        Yours,

        Nayak

        Some good links:

        Art: http://www.srichinmoyart.com