The Miracle of Meditation

  • parashita7
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      Our practice of meditation becomes more powerful as we practice it
      regularly. Sri Chinmoy has compared this to exercising a muscle
      which becomes stronger with the repeated regularity of the exercise.
      My work day yesterday must have been neatly planned by the hostile
      forces. One important thing after another went awry. My boss was in
      a terrible mood and she barked at me all day. I was beside myself at
      the end of the day. Luckily, it was time for the group meditation
      that evening. I left meditation fit as a fiddle, cool as a cucumber,
      satisfied and quite happy. There have been countless times over the
      years when meditation has brought about a similar quiet miracle in
      my life.