Re: Sri Chinmoy bicycles

  • rie_anke
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 4, 2004
      Hello Nayak,

      I still want to reply to an old posting of yours. I liked hearing
      about Sri Chinmoy's cycling activities, and about the slow bicycle
      race from years ago. Late congratulations for placing in this
      discipline!

      I did not know that in the early days you had these fun races
      besides the serious ones. We are offering this discipline in the
      next Impossibility Challenger event. If you want to improve your
      results, you are cordially invited :-)!

      Do you still remember your time and the meters you had to BIKE SLOW?

      Greetings from Munich
      Anke

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayaknayaknayak