OT - running shoes

  • nurarionsafari
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      I am working with a lady from Mongolia. She recently went back for a
      family visit. She has a son who is fifteen and they are both
      students of Sri Chinmoy. At one point she asked her son why he was
      not wearing the trendy trainers that all the other young boys were
      wearing. He said that his trainers are like the ones Sri Chinmoy
      wears and that is why he bought them!

      Nurari