Oneness in Goodness

  • agrahaj
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2003
      Recently Sri Chinmoy was in California, and he honoured many
      outstanding luminaries from such a wide range of fields, including
      several renowned performing artists. I was so profoundly moved to
      see how moved these people were.

      These are individuals who have received the very highest awards that
      their industry can offer, and a few of them have said that what they
      received from Sri Chinmoy is the greatest honour of their life.

      One very famous older gentleman was unimaginably touched. He
      exclaimed, "This has really been a total surprise, a total wonder
      and a total pleasure! It is a most extraordinary experience in my
      life!" This man, who was notorious for being able to speak non-stop
      live and almost not be able to be interrupted by anyone, was nearly
      speechless, because he was so deeply moved.

      Sri Chinmoy also met and honoured a preeminent actress. She spoke so
      highly about meeting Sri Chinmoy and being appreciated by him: "I
      believe in the innate goodness of the human spirit, the spirit of
      oneness. This inspires me to do more and is a reinforcement that I
      am on the right path." She and her entire family were all in tears!

      We all have such goodness inside us. It is so easy to forget that
      there is an inner cry in everyone to manifest our goodness and our
      spirituality! It was such a magnificent experience to see these
      great luminaries express so poignantly their own delight at seeing
      and feeling such goodness radiating from within themselves.

      Sri Chinmoy brings that part of each human being to the fore. In the
      process, each of us becomes so much greater, taller, happier and
      fuller!

      With gratitude,

      Agraha
    • nayak_ltp
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2003
        A great descriptiion. The part that I loved was that nobody, nobody
        had any idea how touching the "Lifting up the World" award would be,
        before they were there and received it.

        Thanks,

        Nayak

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, agrahaj