Re: New video - The master sings! - Sri Chinmoy TV

  • priyadarshan44
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      .

      This is definitely one of my favorite videos
      on the TV site.

      During a concert it would be impossible to see
      Sri Chinmoy's deep and subtle expressions when
      he sings, unless through the eye of a close-up camera.

      I am a greedy fellow, and I wish the camera would
      have been even closer, but still, this is
      an incredible video.

      What can I say?

      Thank you very much, Kedar!

      priyadarshan