New video - The master sings! - Sri Chinmoy TV

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      During the Christmas Trip of 2002, Sri Chinmoy visited Christchurch,
      New Zealand. During a most beautiful concert at a cathedral, he sang
      unaccompanied in Bengali for more than 13 minutes, which was most
      uncommon. You can enjoy this part of the performance by using this
      shortcut to Sri Chinmoy TV:

      http://tinyurl.com/5xqtk

      It is not easy to get all the titles of the songs. If you watch it
      and you recognise all the songs, please let me know so that I can
      include them in the captioning text of the video.

      Format: RealVideo
      Duration: 13 min 32 sec

      Kedar Misani, Zurich
    • priyadarshan44
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        .

        This is definitely one of my favorite videos
        on the TV site.

        During a concert it would be impossible to see
        Sri Chinmoy's deep and subtle expressions when
        he sings, unless through the eye of a close-up camera.

        I am a greedy fellow, and I wish the camera would
        have been even closer, but still, this is
        an incredible video.

        What can I say?

        Thank you very much, Kedar!

        priyadarshan