Re: OT - Soccer again: Final result

  • jaganta94
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi Martin,

      I got your message a litle late but I got it.

      Thank you, Thank you, Thaaaaank youuuuu....

      I have no words for your selflessness, but according to cosmic laws
      I cannot accept your gift without giving you something back. What
      about an original lava stone from Mount Etna's last eruption of 2002
      (tourists are getting crazy for it). Or do you like good
      decaffeinated espresso coffee or some delicious almond sweets...
      please let me know. If all this is nothing for you, I will offer you
      now an insight into my precious private soccer shirt collection.

      From worst to best:

      - Ajax Amsterdamm, red white, bad fake, 2 dollars in NY

      - AS Rome, vine red, bad fake, backnumber 10 Nakata

      - Italian national team, good fake, blue (azzuro), backnumber 10
      Totti. If someone is interested in it let me know. I would exchange
      it for a FC Bayern Munich shirt (I was born there physically and
      spiritually) or AC Milan or Greece national team (EC 2004
      winner)...

      - Brazilian national team, yellow, good fake, I got it from Ashirvad
      two years ago in NY, 20 bucks... Ashirvad, if you read this message
      please make sure that you bring the blue version of the jersey...
      thanks.

      - AS Rome, red yellow, champions league version, very good fake, I
      got it in Malaysia. Oh I gave it to Stefano C. from Rome who is a
      great AS Rome fan

      - Italian national team, white, original but old version, too
      expensive...

      - Italian national team, blue (azzuro), good fake, plain

      - Italian national team, white, good fake, plain, both in Bali -
      good price...

      - SRI CHINMOY LIONS, baby blue with a yellow lion on the front, more
      than original, backnumber 7, I got it on a joy day from Shika's
      table, most favorite....

      Thanks again and greetings to all soccer lovers..

      Jaganta, soccer shirt winner

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, martinfromzurich