Sri Chinmoy Reads Prayers, July 28, Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hello, everyone! We have now 27 out of 56 prayers which Sri Chinmoy
      read from his latest volume of "Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-
      Trees" last Wednesday, July 28, 2004.

      To listen, please use the following shortcut to Radio Sri Chinmoy:

      http://tinyurl.com/64zrp and enjoy!

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta Nieves
      August 2nd, 2004
      New York
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
        Hello, everyone!

        We now have all 56 prayers read by Sri Chinmoy on July 28, 2004 on
        Radio Sri Chinmoy. We also have posted on the site the text for
        prayers 1-37. I will continue posting the text for the other prayers
        later on today, God willing.

        To listen, please use the following shortcut to Radio Sri Chinmoy:

        http://tinyurl.com/64zrp and enjoy!

        Joy to all!

        Kamalakanta Nieves
        August 3rd, 2004
        New York
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
          Hi!

          Finally! We now have the text for all 56 prayers that Sri Chinmoy
          read from his latest volume of "Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-
          Trees" on July 28, 2004.