Re: Nearly News

  • sarada1007
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
      Thanks Kamalakanta,

      I hope it goes without saying that you are really doing a supreme
      service to us all. Hearing a soundtrack gives us a sense of
      immediacy that words cannot, and really makes us feel that we are
      being transported across to the event itself. Thank you so much for
      all your efforts. I don't know how much time all of this takes you,
      but please rest assured that your time is being very well spent.

      By the way, the race prayer was given on the 24th of July, not the
      23rd. That was my fault!

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47