Re: Optimism for The New Millennium

  • swoopy2003
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2004
      Dear Martanda,

      The poem from Sri Chinmoy you mentioned goes like this:

      The Philosophy for the New Millennium will be:

      do not see faults in anybody's life;
      do not see faults in your own life.

      Only force yourself to see all the good things you have done,
      all the good things you are planning to do and all the good things
      that others have done.

      In the next millennium, the goal of philosophy will be only to see
      the light in oneself and the light in others.

      Then only will you be able to expedite the arrival of world-peace
      and world-oneness.

      ----------

      I think i wrote it down right but I am not 100% sure (didn't copy it
      from a book). And yes I find it very powerful too.

      :-)

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, martanda_oslo

    • dharmaja
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2004
        Dear Martanda,

        Wow, what a blast, what an excellent idea. I desperately need this.
        My mind has a tendency to be critical. I alway try to catch the
        criticism-rogue, now I am inspired by your post to re-invigorate my
        effort. Thank you, Martanda.

        Dharmaja Acterman
        San Diego, California