Great day out in Frinton

  • sarvosmi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      On Sunday we had a great day out in Frinton, a beautiful little
      sea-side town on the south west coast of England. Games were laid on
      such as cricket and boules. There was a smashing meal, trips to the
      tea rooms, and swimming. It was a very relaxing, joyful day –
      organised by Sanjaya and the Ipswich Centre.

      Sri Chinmoy encourages his students to experience innocent joy in
      day-to-day life, as part of our spiritual quest – we certainly had
      plenty of joy at Frinton. Thanks guys!

      Sarvosmi