Re: chanting for good cooking

  • sunamitalim
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Dear Nurari,

      Sri Chinmoy's book, "Secrets of the Inner World" reveals divine tips
      to complement our cooking and eating for good health. Rather than
      repeat these morsels here, you may be interested to read about them
      in these prior posts:

      http://tinyurl.com/2z72h/4500
      http://tinyurl.com/2z72h/4508
      http://tinyurl.com/2z72h/4518
      http://tinyurl.com/2z72h/4560
      http://tinyurl.com/2z72h/4574
      http://tinyurl.com/2z72h/4588

      Post 4500 in particular is a tribute to Tilvilla's dedication in
      achieving the highest culinary accolade--imparting purity in our
      cooking to nourish spirit and body--which she ably demonstrated when
      Sri Chinmoy visited Tampa, Florida some months ago.

      Yours for tasty & healthy treats,
      Sunamita

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nurarionsafari