Poem

  • japmki
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 31 11:44 PM
      "Only the silence-power of the heart
      can conquer all the negativities of the mind."

      - Sri Chinmoy
    • japmki
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 2, 2004
        "Love what you do for God.
        You will love infinitely more."

        - Sri Chinmoy
      • gratitudeflow
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 5, 2004
          [From Nada]

          "My Absolute Lord Supreme,
          May my mind today and everyday
          Love You only.
          May my life today and everyday
          Serve You only.
          May I today and everyday
          Place my success-joy and my progress-peace
          At Your Compassion-Feet."

          - Sri Chinmoy

          Have a nice and prosperous day!
        • japmki
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 7, 2004
            "May each good thought be
            the ruler of my mind."

            -Sri Chinmoy
          • doriscott20002000
            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 8, 2004
              "May each thought of mine
              Comes from the sunshine
              Of my heart's love."

              -Sri Chinmoy

              In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, japmki
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > "May each good thought be
              > the ruler of my mind."
              >
              > -Sri Chinmoy
            • doriscott20002000
              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 8, 2004
                "From sunrise to sunrise
                I have only one prayer-
                God's Supreme Victory
                Here on earth."

                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > "May each good thought be
                > the ruler of my mind."
                >
                > -Sri Chinmoy
              • Sergy_Karov
                Message 7 of 28 , Sep 15, 2004
                  23,448.

                  "Why do you think of those
                  Who are standing in your way?
                  Think only of the One
                  Who is your Friend,
                  Your Father,
                  Your Mother,
                  Your Everything
                  For all Eternity.
                  And that is the Supreme."

                  -Sri Chinmoy
                  from "Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants"

                  [unofficial version]

                  Sergey K.
                  Zurich
                • t_borissova
                  Message 8 of 28 , Feb 8, 2005
                    [From Tanya]

                    When we do our poetic attempts, the words come usually from our
                    minds; sometimes they come from the hearts; at times they come
                    directly from our souls. But when I read Sri Chinmoy's aphorisms I
                    see it's not merely poetry, it is the highest truth and wisdom.

                    Here's a short, simple poem totally inspired by the wisdom-light of
                    Sri Chinmoy:

                    Do not be afraid
                    to mention God's name.

                    Do not tolerate
                    the ignorance play.

                    Do not hesitate
                    to live for God's sake.

                    In oneness-heart Tanya

                    [Thank you very much, Tanya. I remind you again that we have some
                    customs designed to help keep your online experience pleasant and
                    hassle-free. To post in the Inspiration Group, please set your
                    member preferences to hide your email address. Please post directly
                    on the Yahoo Sri Chinmoy Inspiration site (not by sending an email
                    from your mail account). You can use this shortcut link to message
                    #9286 for more details. Otherwise, I shall be forced (as the
                    popular song goes) to "Blame it on the Borissova." :-) -Assistant
                    Moderator]

                    http://tinyurl.com/2z72h/9286
                  • beverly_canada
                    Message 9 of 28 , Feb 10, 2005
                      Hello Tanya!
                      It is good to see another posting by you. I particularly like the
                      last line in your poem, "Do not hesitate to live for God's sake. "

                      Beverly

                      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, t_borissova