Race Prayer and Song, July 31, Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hello, everyone!

      We now have the race prayer and song for the 2-Mile Self-
      Transcendence Race for July 31, 2004 on Radio Sri Chinmoy.

      The text (unofficial) is as follows:

      "The mind thinks God is unapproachable.
      The heart knows and feels
      That God is not only approachable,
      But also sleeplessly lovable and breathlessly adorable."

      -Sri Chinmoy

      To listen, please use the following shortcut to Radio Sri Chinmoy:

      http://tinyurl.com/5sfo8 and enjoy!

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta Nieves
      New York