Re: Sumangali and chi running

  • sumangali_m
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Thanks Lucian!

      I'm SO grateful to you for mentioning ChiRunning in one of your
      posts, otherwise I would not have heard of it. Although we might not
      have classes here in Wales, the book is very, very inspiring and
      helpful. Now all of my colleagues are reading it and getting
      inspiration from it too. The greatest thing is that it works
      straight away. Even if one has not mastered it, the effort to
      implement it has positive results. (Similar to meditation in that
      respect!) It has really changed my approach to running; making it
      easier physically and mentally so that I can start to ENJOY it and
      see it as part of spiritual practice. This is such a breakthough for
      me!

      I always look forward to seeing Oormie in New York, but I shall now
      also look forward to being her running pupil!

      Sumangali
      :oD

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, lucianbalmer