Sri Chinmoy Reads Prayers, July 28, Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hello, everyone!

      Sri Chinmoy Reads Prayers, July 28, 2004

      We now have a recording of Sri Chinmoy reading 13 prayers from the
      series "Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees." Actually, on that
      night he read 56, but I must go to work now! So I wanted to share
      some with you. Later on, I will put the text in written form next to
      each one, and hopefully offer you all of them.

      To listen, please use the following shortcut to Radio Sri Chinmoy:

      http://tinyurl.com/64zrp and enjoy!

      Joy to all!-

      Kamalakanta Nieves
      New York
      July, 2004
    • doriscott20002000
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 5:07 AM
        Hello Kamalakanta

        Thank you so much for your oneness in sharing our Master's and our
        brothers' and sisters' performances with us.

        It elevates my consciousness in no time to hear the lovely voice of
        our Master.

        Immediately you feel again the unparalleled homey atmosphere you
        love when you are right there.

        Thank you

        Doris

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2 5:25 AM
          Hello, everyone! We have now 27 out of 56 prayers which Sri Chinmoy
          read from his latest volume of "Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-
          Trees" last Wednesday, July 28, 2004.

          To listen, please use the following shortcut to Radio Sri Chinmoy:

          http://tinyurl.com/64zrp and enjoy!

          Joy to all!

          Kamalakanta Nieves
          August 2nd, 2004
          New York
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3 11:06 AM
            Hello, everyone!

            We now have all 56 prayers read by Sri Chinmoy on July 28, 2004 on
            Radio Sri Chinmoy. We also have posted on the site the text for
            prayers 1-37. I will continue posting the text for the other prayers
            later on today, God willing.

            To listen, please use the following shortcut to Radio Sri Chinmoy:

            http://tinyurl.com/64zrp and enjoy!

            Joy to all!

            Kamalakanta Nieves
            August 3rd, 2004
            New York
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3 3:40 PM
              Hi!

              Finally! We now have the text for all 56 prayers that Sri Chinmoy
              read from his latest volume of "Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-
              Trees" on July 28, 2004.