40 Welsh Mountains

  • sumangali_m
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      Has anyone seen Roger's account of running up 40 Welsh mountains
      earlier this year? You can get to it via the Sri Chinmoy Races
      website:

      http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/uk/transcendence/40_summits/document_view

      Or try this shortcut:

      http://tinyurl.com/45wof

      It was all we (Cardiff Centre) could do to get the modest self-
      transcender to talk to us about it at Centre Meeting for about 10
      minutes... let alone tell us he'd made a whole website about it
      including stunning photographs! I only just discovered it myself by
      accident while looking at the two-mile race results. So at the risk
      of getting a roasting at work tomorrow for this, I just thought I'd
      point it out. I've only had time to look at the review, but it's
      AWESOMELY INSPIRING.

      Sumangali
      :oD