Re: My Evening Descends: April 30 by Sri Chinmoy

  • newinspiration2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      -Priyadarshan: This is such an incredibly lyrical poem by Sri Chinmoy!
      And the message is so simple. All we need to do to receive the
      blessings of God's brightest and proudest smiles is to be ourselves
      truly happy. And to be truly happy, I believe, is to be grateful -
      every minute - for what we already have, not to long for what we do not
      have. If we can be grateful for the treasures we have in our lives,
      then we can be happy. WE can collect the rainbows around us , and we
      can invoke God's blessings. This poem made my day. Thanks for sedning
      it along!
      -Atmatyagi