Sri Chinmoy 10km signs

  • kelmcmeikan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2004
      Hi all, I was lucky enough to have been approached by Matty, who is
      currently participating in the Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race, to
      fabricate some new signs for the Sri Chinmoy 10km course in
      Canberra. Given that I am currently working in a sheetmetal shop
      during my holidays, it is time to begin the fabrication. Given the
      signs were previously manufactured from 1.6mm aluminium and were
      consequently easily bent, I decided to change the material to 2.5mm
      galvinised steel plate so that they are now not so easily bent any
      more. Keep up the good work Matty, from Kel.