Re: The Greatest Service

  • nayak_lp
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 5:45 PM
      This is a good reminder about the benefit of being Sri Chinmoy's
      student. Thank you Prachar. I must say that even the worst moments
      I have these days are better than MOST of the moments I had before
      joining this path. There has never been a time when I have stood up
      after meditation and have not been a better person than before. Sri
      Chinmoy is the pioneer who goes into the rough jungle of our
      character and blazes a trail for us to follow. He civilizes the
      wild. I can't imagine doing this "life" thing without high-level
      help. It is too precious, this life, to waste the time. Thanks,
      again, Prachar, for the reminder. And, to add to the power of your
      messages, you may wish to do something about your apostrophes,
      because the errant computers are giving them to us as "’". See
      below.

      Yours,

      Nayak

      Links:

      Sri Chinmoy Library - http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com

      Sri Chinmoy Poetry - http://www.srichinmoypoetry.com

      Sri Chinmoy Races - http://www.srichinmoyraces.org

      Sri Chinmoy Centre - http://www.srichinmoycentre.org

      Sri Chinmoy Music - http://www.srichinmoymusic.com

      Sri Chinmoy Art - http://www.srichinmoyart.com

      Radio Sri Chinmoy - http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org

      Sri Chinmoy TV - http://www.srichinmoy.tv

      Sri Chinmoy's main site: http://www.srichinmoy.org

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, "Prachar"
      <prachar@s...> wrote:
      > So many times Sri Chinmoy’s guidance and wisdom have rescued
      me from
      > despair. Sri Chinmoy’s constant call through all his
      writings,
      > poetry, talks and stories is to turn to God, the Inner Pilot, as
      the only
      > reliable and permanent source of solace, love, comfort and
      concern. Sri
      > Chinmoy’s words return the wavering needle of my inner
      compass to its
      > true due north, which is God, and I find my bearings once again
      serenely and
      > gratefully.
      >
      > Just as the mother gives reference and stability to the
      baby’s world;
      > as our eyes and ears give form, colour and sound to our experience;
      so we
      > need a guide to make sense of our existence, to bring us to our
      Source, to