Inspirations in the New Year

  • nivedak corradini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi,

      A very happy New Year and lots of inspiration in 2003 to everyone !

      As Sri Chinmoy says, "with inspiration we fly to the heighest heights", New Year is one of those moments when the inspiration-bird comes flying and takes me on its wings - it just happens.
      I started the New Year with a morning run, which included the 1-mile   Self-transcendence race in Christchurch. I find these races so inspiring,  full of joy, friendship and dynamism. But I feel also something beyond that while running.
      Sri Chinmoy says :" When you run, each breath that you take is connected with a higher reality ... if you are in a good consciousness while you are running, each breath will connect you with a higher, deeper inner reality"
      This is what I feel and carries me while running.

      You can find more about this at www.srichinmoylibrary.com/

      Have a marvellous year 2003!

      Nivedak

      Yahoo! Cellulari: scarica i loghi e le suonerie per le tue feste!
    • adhiratha <ADHIRATHA@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        Nivedak, I remember visiting Switzerland for Work related activities
        and being able to also attend a "joy day" meeting in the mid 1980's
        at a country retreat. It was there that I first saw you running out
        in front on the steep and slipery hills with the newly fallen snow
        during an early morning "fun run". Having access to Sri Chinmoy's
        Philosophy and personal presence through meetings in NY I was very
        impressed to also find his teachings and inner presence so powerfully
        expressed in a different part of the world by your spiritual borthers
        and sisters at that weekend.

        Your enthusiasm and great spirit are a tremendous inspiration that
        has now stretched across decades. A contiuium of manifested joy.
        - Adhiratha
        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nivedak corradini