aphorism

  • ahutanyc
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 30, 2003
      In the silence of your heart, your life's perfection cannot remain a far cry.
      Source: My Life's Soil-Journey
      by Sri Chinmoy
      A few links to good sites about Sri Chinmoy, and Sri Chinmoy's works:

      Sri Chinmoy Library - http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com

      Sri Chinmoy Poetry - http://www.srichinmoypoetry.com

      Sri Chinmoy Races - http://www.srichinmoyraces.org

      Sri Chinmoy Centre - http://www.srichinmoycentre.org

      Sri Chinmoy Music - http://www.srichinmoymusic.com

      Sri Chinmoy Art - http://www.srichinmoyart.com

      Radio Sri Chinmoy - http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org

      Sri Chinmoy TV - http://www.srichinmoy.tv

      Sri Chinmoy's main site: http://www.srichinmoy.org
    • ahutanyc

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 16, 2003
            He alone is the divine leader who has the capacity to implant inspiration in
            the heart of the human soul.

            by Sri Chinmoy

            Check out this link:

              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 5, 2003
                Everything is subject to decay save the bridge between our soul and
                God.

                Source:Flame-Goals, 1973
                by Sri Chinmoy

                Check out this link:

                    Message 9 of 22 , Mar 25, 2004
                      "There is only one hopeless task, and that is to endeavour to fathom
                      the secrets of the universe before one has discovered oneself and
                      understood oneself." -Sri Chinmoy

                      Check out this link:

                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 27, 2004
                        Your heart has come into the world
                        To work for God
                        And not be worshipped by man.

                        Message 11 of 22 , May 18, 2004
                          In the silence of your heart, your life's perfection cannot remain a
                          far cry.

                          Source: My Life's Soul-Journey

                          Check out this link:

                          Sri Chinmoy Poetry
                          http://www.srichinmoypoetry.com
                        • projjwal27
                          Message 12 of 22 , May 18, 2004
                            Dear Ahuta,

                            after following your postings for a while now, I have to say that
                            your contributions to the inspiration site are extremely unique and
                            your postings are little diamonds.

                            While choosing great selections among the thousands of poems and
                            aphorisms by Sri Chinmoy, you make a very special beautiful
                            "fragrance" on this site.

                            Thanks
                            Projjwal

                            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ahutanyc

                                Message 15 of 22 , Jul 4, 2004
                                  "If he is a real Master,
                                  Then he will always turn you back
                                  To your own Divinity"

                                  -Sri Chinmoy
                                • satyaki1313
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jul 14, 2004
                                    To be like a Hanuman-like disciple
                                    Just say,"I can do it.
                                    Lo, I have already done it."

                                    -Sri Chinmoy
                                  • japmki
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Aug 9 9:08 AM
                                      "No matter from which plane peace descends,
                                      peace has its very special value
                                      for our consciousness."

                                      -Sri Chinmoy
                                    • martinfromzurich
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Sep 9, 2004
                                        Today's beautiful gratitude
                                        Will become
                                        Tomorrow's powerful surrender.

                                        - Sri Chinmoy
                                      • japmki
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Sep 13, 2004
                                          "Each moment
                                          Is the perfect moment
                                          To enter into the spiritual life."

                                          -Sri Chinmoy
                                        • sergeydonetsk
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Oct 4, 2004
                                            "My Lord,
                                            I miss Your Heart
                                            Very badly.
                                            My child,
                                            I need your heart
                                            constantly."
                                          • sergeydonetsk
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Oct 9, 2004
                                              A weeping voice tells me
                                              God does not want me.
                                              A murmuring voice tells me
                                              God does not care for me.
                                              A whispering voice tells me
                                              God always needs me.
                                              A silent voice tells me
                                              God proudly and eternally
                                              fulfils Himself only through me.

                                              -Sri Chinmoy.
                                            • sergeydonetsk
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Nov 1, 2004
                                                God,
                                                I cannot swim across the sea of ignorance.

                                                "My son, you don't have to do that.
                                                Just believe that I can and shall do it for you.
                                                I respect your sincerity,
                                                So please try not to suspect My Capacity."

                                                -Sri Chinmoy.