descriptions of NY functions

  • fran_cardiff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Sometimes people have written descriptions of New York functions,
      and posted them on the inspiration group (but I think not for a
      while). For those of us living in other countries, this is such a
      great blessing when it happens. I feel as if I can see the function
      hall and feel the tremendous peace and blessing as if I was there
      myself. So, please don't think that you are boring us or that we
      ever get tired of these reports - far from it! I love to feel that I
      have had at least a glimpse of a sacred event. It somehow keeps a
      freshness and immediacy to that inner connection, and cancels the
      outer miles that can sometimes seem to separate us.

      In oneness,
      Fran