OT - Surrender to Ping Pong

  • asthaloy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      Last year Girilal donated his old ping pong table to our Seattle
      Centre, and now many of us have become great enthusiasts of the
      sport. I play with Blazej and Romek all the time. This simple joy
      has won my heart. Perhaps it reminds me of my childhood, spending
      carefree afternoons whacking a ball back and forth with a good
      friend.

      Asthaloy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        Dear Ashtaloy, bring your paddle in August! The guys here are
        getting a ping-pong setup going. We have the table, and hopefully
        next week we will start playing.

        Kamalakanta

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, asthaloy
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Last year Girilal donated his old ping pong table to our Seattle
        > Centre, and now many of us have become great enthusiasts of the
        > sport. I play with Blazej and Romek all the time. This simple joy
        > has won my heart. Perhaps it reminds me of my childhood, spending
        > carefree afternoons whacking a ball back and forth with a good
        > friend.
        >
        > Asthaloy
      • japmki
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2004
          This reminds me of Bali where we played ping pong outside. The ball
          was subject to all kinds of winds, giving you nice surprise points :)

          Jari