Midnight running

  • mirekposp47
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi, let me share my last night's running experience:

      Yesterday I was going home a little bit late, around 11 pm. Going by
      car with my friends, they said: "Wow, it's a full moon tonight!" The
      scene was really very impressive, almost clear sky with only a few
      white and light clouds, and the moon silently whispering "Come, come
      out running."

      I was so sleepy, so very sleepy. I came home, my whole family was
      sleeping, and it was clear that the only reasonable thing to do was
      to go to bed and get up early in the morning.

      I opened the window and looked at the moon. And then, after a while,
      I started to look where my running outfit is. That was of course
      accompanied with the murmuring of my wife, whom I woke as I was
      taking the outfit off the shelves...

      When I got out, it was ten to midnight. The sky was purity itself
      like an hour ago, and the moon - I have no words. I ran on the road
      out of the city, where there was no other light except for the
      moonlight. Everything was silent - the land around me, the sky above
      me, my steps and my mind. All was illumined by pure, pure light of
      the moon. I was breathlessly stepping on and on, on the road until I
      reached the cross with Jesus' statue. Everything was so special that
      night...

      I returned home in a state of absolute peace and bliss, full of
      gratitude.

      This morning I crossed my midnight road by car, glimpsed at it and
      noticed, that the consciousness

      is still there ...

      Mirek from Prague