Re: OT - Soccer - Win a Euro 2004 soccerball

  • jaganta94
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 1, 2004
      Dear Blazej,

      I appreciate your certainty about the Czech victory in the final,
      but as you know they have first to beat the Greeks in the semifinal.
      I could be tough on you and deny you the ball in case you are right,
      because your message was posted after the first semifinal - but I
      will still keep the ball in the game for anybody who hits the
      result. (I guess due to the many messages, sometimes there is a
      delay.)

      Today, after my morning meditation I was looking for some prayers
      which have the expression "always conscious" in them. I couldn't
      find any, but here's what I found instead:

      My Lord,
      I pray to you today
      For a series of boons:
      Do not fulfil my physical desires.
      Do not fulfil my vital desires.
      Do not fulfil my mental desires.
      Do not fulfil my psychic desires,
      For even my heart
      Countless times desires wrong things.
      Only fulfil the longings of my soul,
      Which will never ask You
      For what is uninspiring,
      Unaspiring, unillumining
      Or unfulfilling.

      - Sri Chinmoy

      Back to soccer, I will be happy to share the joy with any team which
      will win this competition, and also with you Blazej if you are right
      with your final result. On Sunday night we will know, and we will
      see if the ball will stay in Italy or travel somewhere else.

      I would like to thank Projjwal for his new soccer detachment
      meditation television exercise - it worked and it helped me a lot...
      but on wednesdays it's not easy to practice this detachment.
      Fortunately, God invented video recorders...

      I would also like to thank Nayak for his illumining and
      revolutionary ideas on how to renew the game of soccer - if the FIFA
      (World Federation of Soccer) needs a new president, I will
      definitely vote for you.

      with love, gratitude and with not on Sunday finishing soccer joy...
      Jaganta

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, blazejn

    • kamalika_gyorgyjakab
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 1, 2004
        Hi Jaganta,

        I am not very good at football, but I love watching the games (quite
        difficult for me as I have no TV at home :-) Anyway, I am living in
        a country with nearly 50% Portuguese population, so let me guess 3:2
        in favour of the Portuguese. I really came to like them in recent
        months.

        In Oneness,
        Kamalika

        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > My dear soccerlovers of all over the world!
        >
        > I am in the possession of a brand new soccerball with the original
        > Euro 2004 logo, and I am ready to offer it to that person who will
        > exactly guess the result of the final. But you have to give your
        > prediction before the semifinals start. Good luck! You can reply and
        > sign in here:
        >
        > Jaganta (the bookmaker) Czech : Portugal 1 : 2
      • vasanti_hd
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 1, 2004
          Reading all the postings about the European Soccer Championship and
          its spiritual dimensions is quite fascinating, entertaining and
          enlightening. Projjwal and Karel expressed what probably many of us
          are experiencing. (Yes, the women are talking a bit about soccer,
          too!)

          It is really fascinating how this time all the "big", well-known
          country teams are given a hard time or even defeated by the smaller
          countries with their spirit and enthusiasm - which only shows how
          also in the soccer-world name and fame and money does not
          necessarily strengthen the inner qualities, inner aspiration or
          determination.

          (I happened to see the last minutes of Croatia against France in the
          Internet Cafe - I have no TV at home - and of course I could not
          decide who should win, having friends in both countries, but I
          totally admired the Croatian spirit.)

          A bit hard to digest, but true of course, is the concept that the
          aspiration of a country's spiritual seekers is at least partly
          responsible for outer happenings in that country... But if we are
          sincere, we may see some inner parallels...

          When the Czechs defeated the Germans, the Czech ambassador to
          Germany commented, according to a newspaper, that what the Germans
          are lacking is lightness and joy. (The Germans probably even trained
          hard the day before the match.) Exactly these qualities - the
          creative, humorous, sweet lightness of the Czech students - is what
          I have always admired, as with the Czech concert presentation at our
          German Joyday. (By the way, as a child I loved Czech children's
          cartoons on TV - sweet, light, humorous, imaginative, sometimes a
          bit crazy.)

          Another great thing about this EM is that it makes people identify
          with all parts of Europe, also with the "little" countries on the
          edge of the EU, some of which only joined the EU recently. I loved
          to read in the papers about this feeling of "we-ness" at this EM.

          To end this long, German, posting, I want to give my bet for the
          final, although I thought the semifinals have already started. I
          don't know how this game of Czechoslovakia against Greece (still
          0:0) will end, but I bet the Czech team will play Portugal, and win
          by one, lets say a crazy 4:3.

          Maybe some more women want to contribute. If the women win the
          soccer ball, we will have to start a women's soccer team either here
          or in New York!

          (My identification with special soccer events like this is due only
          to Vivekananda's appreciation of soccer and of course, Sri Chinmoy's
          fondness for it. The spiritual implications are definitely quite a
          few.)

          I hope all this makes some sense
          Vasanti
        • johnji_nz
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 1, 2004
            Greece 0
            Portugal 2

            You'd better send that soccer ball to Africa anyway, and soon, as
            tales are emerging that Balarka and Abhijatri have been trying their
            best to convert the locals to the "dark path" of Ultimate Frisbee ; )

            John-Paul

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, prachar_1
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Dear Jaganta
            >
            > Greece 3
            > Portugal 1
            >
            > Since I don't play, you can please donate the soccer ball that I win
            > to the next Centre to open in Africa.
            >
            > Prachar
            >

            > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, jaganta94
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > My dear soccerlovers of all over the world!
            > >
            > > I am in the possession of a brand new soccerball with the original
            > > Euro 2004 logo, and I am ready to offer it to that person who will
            > > exactly guess the result of the final. But you have to give your
            > > prediction before the semifinals start. Good luck! You can reply and
            > > sign in here:
            > >
            > > Jaganta (the bookmaker) Czech : Portugal 1 : 2
          • sunamitalim
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 2, 2004
              Greece: 0
              Portugal: 0

              Overtime--
              Greece: 1
              Portugal: 0

              "Miracles do happen.
              But if we want to learn something
              From the miracles,
              We have to believe in them."

              ~ Sri Chinmoy
              77,000 Service-Trees; #6088

              --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, vasanti_hd
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Reading all the postings about the European Soccer Championship and
              > its spiritual dimensions is quite fascinating, entertaining and
              > enlightening. Projjwal and Karel expressed what probably many of us
              > are experiencing. (Yes, the women are talking a bit about soccer,
              > too!)
              >
              > It is really fascinating how this time all the "big", well-known
              > country teams are given a hard time or even defeated by the smaller
              > countries with their spirit and enthusiasm - which only shows how
              > also in the soccer-world name and fame and money does not
              > necessarily strengthen the inner qualities, inner aspiration or
              > determination.
              >
              > (I happened to see the last minutes of Croatia against France in the
              > Internet Cafe - I have no TV at home - and of course I could not
              > decide who should win, having friends in both countries, but I
              > totally admired the Croatian spirit.)
              >
              > A bit hard to digest, but true of course, is the concept that the
              > aspiration of a country's spiritual seekers is at least partly
              > responsible for outer happenings in that country... But if we are
              > sincere, we may see some inner parallels...
              >
              > When the Czechs defeated the Germans, the Czech ambassador to
              > Germany commented, according to a newspaper, that what the Germans
              > are lacking is lightness and joy. (The Germans probably even trained
              > hard the day before the match.) Exactly these qualities - the
              > creative, humorous, sweet lightness of the Czech students - is what
              > I have always admired, as with the Czech concert presentation at our
              > German Joyday. (By the way, as a child I loved Czech children's
              > cartoons on TV - sweet, light, humorous, imaginative, sometimes a
              > bit crazy.)
              >
              > Another great thing about this EM is that it makes people identify
              > with all parts of Europe, also with the "little" countries on the
              > edge of the EU, some of which only joined the EU recently. I loved
              > to read in the papers about this feeling of "we-ness" at this EM.
              >
              > To end this long, German, posting, I want to give my bet for the
              > final, although I thought the semifinals have already started. I
              > don't know how this game of Czechoslovakia against Greece (still
              > 0:0) will end, but I bet the Czech team will play Portugal, and win
              > by one, lets say a crazy 4:3.
              >
              > Maybe some more women want to contribute. If the women win the
              > soccer ball, we will have to start a women's soccer team either here
              > or in New York!
              >
              > (My identification with special soccer events like this is due only
              > to Vivekananda's appreciation of soccer and of course, Sri Chinmoy's
              > fondness for it. The spiritual implications are definitely quite a
              > few.)
              >
              > I hope all this makes some sense
              > Vasanti
            • srichinmoyinspiration
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 2, 2004
                [From Bikash]

                Dear Jaganta,

                I know I'm too late. Nevertheless I am telling you that King Otto II
                will lead his team to the championship. In this way Germany is still
                part of the game. ;-)

                Greece - Portugal 1:0

                Love,
                Bikash

                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > My dear soccerlovers of all over the world!
                >
                > I am in the possession of a brand new soccerball with the original
                > Euro 2004 logo, and I am ready to offer it to that person who will
                > exactly guess the result of the final. But you have to give your
                > prediction before the semifinals start. Good luck! You can reply and
                > sign in here:
                >
                > Jaganta (the bookmaker) Czech : Portugal 1 : 2
              • tcjvandervaart
                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 2, 2004
                  [From Tatiana]

                  Two countries who've never been in the final before. One hosting the
                  EK, the other hosting the Olympics in August so they're both totally
                  sportminded right now. It's going to be an interesting final!

                  My guess is 2-1 for Greece, but it could easily be the other way
                  around as well.....

                  Tatiana (who still has masses of orange candy everywhere in her
                  house.....)

                  P.S.: Africa seems to be a very good destination for the
                  soccerball...

                  --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, johnji_nz
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > Greece 0
                  > Portugal 2
                  >
                  > You'd better send that soccer ball to Africa anyway, and soon, as
                  > tales are emerging that Balarka and Abhijatri have been trying
                  > their best to convert the locals to the "dark path" of Ultimate
                  > Frisbee ; )
                  >
                  > John-Paul
                  >
                  > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, prachar_1
                  > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > > Dear Jaganta
                  > >
                  > > Greece 3
                  > > Portugal 1
                  > >
                  > > Since I don't play, you can please donate the soccer ball that I
                  > > win to the next Centre to open in Africa.
                  > >
                  > > Prachar
                  > >

                  > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, jaganta94
                  > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > > > My dear soccerlovers of all over the world!
                  > > >
                  > > > I am in the possession of a brand new soccerball with the
                  > > > original Euro 2004 logo, and I am ready to offer it to that
                  > > > person who will exactly guess the result of the final. But you
                  > > > have to give your prediction before the semifinals start. Good
                  > > > luck! You can reply and sign in here:
                  > > >
                  > > > Jaganta (the bookmaker) Czech : Portugal 1 : 2
                • prachar_1
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jul 3, 2004
                    Dear Jaganta!

                    confidently predicting scores involving Greece and Portugal for the
                    final. Hmmm...

                    Now that we know these will be the teams participating, will there be
                    any sort of prize for the only poster to make public this bold
                    prediction BEFORE the semi-finals were played???

                    Prachar

                    --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, tcjvandervaart
                    <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > [From Tatiana]
                    >
                    > Two countries who've never been in the final before. One hosting the
                    > EK, the other hosting the Olympics in August so they're both totally
                    > sportminded right now. It's going to be an interesting final!
                    >
                    > My guess is 2-1 for Greece, but it could easily be the other way
                    > around as well.....
                    >
                    > Tatiana (who still has masses of orange candy everywhere in her
                    > house.....)
                    >
                    > P.S.: Africa seems to be a very good destination for the
                    > soccerball...
                    >
                    > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, johnji_nz
                    > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > > Greece 0
                    > > Portugal 2
                    > >
                    > > You'd better send that soccer ball to Africa anyway, and soon, as
                    > > tales are emerging that Balarka and Abhijatri have been trying
                    > > their best to convert the locals to the "dark path" of Ultimate
                    > > Frisbee ; )
                    > >
                    > > John-Paul
                    > >
                    > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, prachar_1
                    > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > > > Dear Jaganta
                    > > >
                    > > > Greece 3
                    > > > Portugal 1
                    > > >
                    > > > Since I don't play, you can please donate the soccer ball that I
                    > > > win to the next Centre to open in Africa.
                    > > >
                    > > > Prachar
                    > > >

                    > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, jaganta94

                  • nayaknayaknayak
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jul 3, 2004
                      I do not know who will win, but I am rooting for the fans. I am
                      hoping that the fans will see a terrific and memorable game. From
                      way over here in America, where soccer is just catching on as a
                      major league sport, God knows who we should root for, but for
                      various intangible reasons, I am favoring Greece, though I bow a
                      million times to the soul of Portugal. When I was a kid, I was so
                      impressed that, even though Portugal has bullfighting, they do not
                      kill the bull. That is good.

                      This championship shows what sports can do for the world. Somehow,
                      the world decides who is "best," and no one gets killed. I like
                      that.

                      Sri Chinmoy is a great soccer fan, and for many years there was a
                      Sri Chinmoy Centre team that competeted in one of the New York
                      leagues. Soccer often plays a part in the Joy Days that we have, as
                      well.

                      So, if Portugal wins, I will be very happy, and if Greece wins, I
                      will be very happy, too, though ever so slightly (about 1%) happier.

                      Have a wonderful game everyone. The real winner: the fans.

                      Yours,

                      Nayak

                      Message 10 of 21 , Jul 3, 2004
                        Prachar, I can not satsify your request, below, but I can make a
                        prediction for this final game. My prediction, also, will be 100%
                        correct, no doubt. I predict that either Portugal or Greece will
                        win. And, furthermore, I predict that the winner will have a higher
                        score than the loser.

                        Let us see if I am correct on the fourth of July.

                        Yours,

                        Nayak

                        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > Dear Jaganta!

                        > confidently predicting scores involving Greece and Portugal for
                        > the final. Hmmm...
                        >
                        > Now that we know these will be the teams participating, will there
                        > be any sort of prize for the only poster to make public this bold
                        > prediction BEFORE the semi-finals were played???
                        >
                        > Prachar
                        >

                        > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, tcjvandervaart
                        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > > [From Tatiana]
                        > >
                        > > Two countries who've never been in the final before. One hosting
                        > > the EK, the other hosting the Olympics in August so they're both
                        > > totally sportminded right now. It's going to be an interesting
                        > > final!
                        > >
                        > > My guess is 2-1 for Greece, but it could easily be the other way
                        > > around as well.....
                        > >
                        > > Tatiana (who still has masses of orange candy everywhere in her
                        > > house.....)
                        > >
                        > > P.S.: Africa seems to be a very good destination for the
                        > > soccerball...
                        > >
                        > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, johnji_nz
                        > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > > > Greece 0
                        > > > Portugal 2
                        > > >
                        > > > You'd better send that soccer ball to Africa anyway, and soon,
                        > > > as tales are emerging that Balarka and Abhijatri have been
                        > > > trying their best to convert the locals to the "dark path" of
                        > > > Ultimate Frisbee ; )
                        > > >
                        > > > John-Paul
                        > > >
                        > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, prachar_1

                      • ashirvad_bello
                        Message 11 of 21 , Jul 4, 2004
                          Hello!

                          I am following all the prognostications with a lot of joy. It's so
                          inspiring to see how popular soccer is all over the world, and how
                          people can get together to appreciate this wonderful sport.

                          Some people might not know this, but Portugal's coach (Filipão , or
                          "Big Phil") is Brazilian, and took our team to the 2002 World Cup
                          title. He is my all-time favorite coach, for his powerful yet full
                          of heart way of dealing with the team.

                          So, my prediction is 1 Portugal - 0 Greece.

                          Carlos, José and all other Portuguese students, I hope you can have
                          a great celebration once the match is over! Well, if it doesn't
                          happen this way, I'm sure there will still be a big celebration,
                          only a little farther to the East... Am I right, Mrittyunjoy?

                          Ashirvad

                          Message 12 of 21 , Jul 4, 2004
                            Dear soccer predicters from all over the world,

                            First of all I must give my compliments to you Prachar. You have
                            been really the only one who guessed the final teams BEFORE the
                            semifinals started. Congratulation, congratulation, cooon-
                            gratu-lation... I am sorry I have no extra prize for this. But I
                            will reveal to you instead some insider news.

                            There is one player in the final who was lifted by Sri Chinmoy last
                            year in New York and he plays for Portugal. Thats great, isn't it?

                            If he plays tonight in the final (in the last game he was a
                            substitute), he will do something special for his team, I am
                            convinced.

                            That's why I am allowing myself to "reparticipate" in this game for
                            the ball. But if I win, the the ball somehow has to go to Africa...

                            Greece 1
                            Portugal 2 (second goal by lifted player)

                            These are all the participants:

                            Jaganta----(Czech) Greece-1 : Portugal 2
                            Blazej-------------Czech--3 : Portugal 1
                            Prachar------------Greece-3 : Portugal 1
                            Kamalika------------------2 : Portugal 3
                            Hidde--------------Czech--2 : Portugal 1
                            Vasanti------------Czech--4 : Portugal 3
                            John-Paul----------Greece-0 : Portugal 2
                            Sunamita-----------Greece-1 : Portugal 0
                            Bikash-------------Greece-1 : Portugal 0
                            Tatiana------------Greece-2 : Portugal 1

                            Thanks for posting and lets have a nice final.......Jaganta

                            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                            > Dear Jaganta!

                            > confidently predicting scores involving Greece and Portugal for
                            > the final. Hmmm...
                            >
                            > Now that we know these will be the teams participating, will there
                            > be any sort of prize for the only poster to make public this bold
                            > prediction BEFORE the semi-finals were played???
                            >
                            > Prachar
                            >

                            > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, tcjvandervaart
                            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                            > > [From Tatiana]
                            > >
                            > > Two countries who've never been in the final before. One hosting
                            > > the EK, the other hosting the Olympics in August so they're both
                            > > totally sportminded right now. It's going to be an interesting
                            > > final!
                            > >
                            > > My guess is 2-1 for Greece, but it could easily be the other way
                            > > around as well.....
                            > >
                            > > Tatiana (who still has masses of orange candy everywhere in her
                            > > house.....)
                            > >
                            > > P.S.: Africa seems to be a very good destination for the
                            > > soccerball...
                            > >
                            > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, johnji_nz
                            > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                            > > > Greece 0
                            > > > Portugal 2
                            > > >
                            > > > You'd better send that soccer ball to Africa anyway, and soon,
                            > > > as tales are emerging that Balarka and Abhijatri have been
                            > > > trying their best to convert the locals to the "dark path" of
                            > > > Ultimate Frisbee ; )
                            > > >
                            > > > John-Paul
                            > > >
                            > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, prachar_1

                          • projjwal27
                            Message 13 of 21 , Jul 5, 2004
                              Sorry Ashirvad,

                              I did not dare to predict the final, but it seems that a team that
                              nobody ever would have given a chance before the tournament, has
                              surprised everyone. Greece not only beat a lot of the big teams like
                              France, Spain, Czech Rep, and Portugal twice (!!!) but their
                              enthusiasm and humble attitude as well as their team oneness have
                              won the hearts of many fans. I am sure every Greek in the whole
                              world celebrated last night (at least they did here in Augsburg) and
                              we Germans are quite happy that at least one German (the coach Otto
                              Rehagel) was part of that victory! I am very excited that such an
                              outsider made it and it shows that the former small teams have moved
                              up to the big nations of soccer. It is much more exciting!

                              I am also happy for Nayak who wanted to see Greece as the Champions.

                              I still think though that Brazil plays the best in soccer, and
                              whenever we play with Ashirvad we get a little glimpse of their
                              brilliant control of ball and sweet playful attitude!

                              Projjwal
                              the untiring soccer on TV watcher

                              --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ashirvad_bello

                              Message 14 of 21 , Jul 5, 2004
                                Congratulations Sunamita and Bikash!! I will definitely ask Sunamita
                                for some coaching tips in the future - she seems to be the real
                                secret expert here!

                                Projjwal
                                with his last soccer posting!

                                Message 15 of 21 , Jul 6, 2004
                                  My dear friend Projjwal,

                                  I fully agree with you in all your remarks.

                                  There is so much more joy with the new rising nations in the soccer-
                                  world! The Greeks really deserved the title, for showing all the
                                  qualities you mentioned. I want to congratulate you for Germany's
                                  contribution to this achievement. Otto is a great coach, and played
                                  a fundamental role in winning the competition. I suppose the
                                  pressure might be building up for him to coach the German team. This
                                  is also happening with Scolari here in Brazil. To reach the finals
                                  was a fantastic achievement for him and Portugal altogether.

                                  Like you, I am also happy for all Greece enthusiasts, as Nayak,
                                  Bikash (congratulations - your prediction was right on!), Prachar,
                                  Tatiana and others.

                                  Thanks also for the compliments about Brazil. Despite being born
                                  here, I really started playing soccer only after becoming a student
                                  of Sri Chinmoy. Learning that this is one of his favorite sports
                                  contributed to it, but the main factor was the amount of joy I get
                                  playing with my spiritual brothers. And you are one of my favorite
                                  players! I really admire your confidence and focused determination,
                                  specially as a defensive player.

                                  Now we are finally having some great matches on our Joy Days, after
                                  many years trying in vain just to get enough people inspired to
                                  play. I hope we can all get together and play some nice soccer in
                                  August!

                                  Ashirvad
                                  another untiring soccer on TV watcher

                                  --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, projjwal27

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Jul 6, 2004
                                    Thank you, Projjwal; oneness-hero with our endeavors everywhere! As
                                    much as my prediction was an educated outer guess, it was also
                                    guided inwardly by the "secret source" that everyone has access
                                    to--our meditation. As you note, Greece exemplifies the winning
                                    qualities of enthusiasm, humility, and oneness; all practical
                                    attributes of living a gloriously happy life of the ever fulfilling
                                    and fulfilled spiritual seeker.

                                    Lest we forget, German coach Otto Rehhegal manifests his soul's
                                    outstanding qualities of leadership too. He brought together the
                                    disparate talents of his players--as every inspiring coach, or
                                    teacher, can garner from his students, all across the board.

                                    Greece has had such a glorious history of mythical proportions while
                                    living up to its ideals today. Congratulations again to our Greek
                                    seekers!

                                    Sunamita

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Jul 10, 2004
                                      Dear Sunamita,

                                      sorry I am a little late with this.

                                      To speak about soccer is good,
                                      to watch soccer is much better, but
                                      to play soccer is by far the best.....

                                      So now you will have the opportunity to try this by yourself.

                                      You are the official winner of the Euro 2004 soccer ball.

                                      Congratulations!!!!!

                                      I will bring the ball to New York and deposit it for you in one of
                                      the stores. (guess in which one?...)

                                      In Olympic soccer spirit Jaganta

                                      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sunamitalim

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Jul 11, 2004
                                        Dear Bookmaker Jaganta,

                                        What a thrill to win a soccer ball "with the original Euro 2004
                                        logo!" Now, please allow me to bow to the Highest in your big heart,
                                        and to all who participated, with this poem by Sri Chinmoy:

                                        Because of your beautiful heart,
                                        God lives inside you.
                                        Because of your peaceful life,
                                        God is all for you.

                                        Yes, by all means deliver this divine symbol of playful-oneness to
                                        Balarka and Abhijatri. Long live Africa!!

                                        Thank you again,
                                        Sunamita