Satyajit from 6-23-04 on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi, everyone! We now have Satyajit's performance from June 23, 2004
      on Radio Sri Chinmoy. It is a very soulful rendition of the talk "My
      Desire," from Sri Chinmoy's book "Everest Aspiration."

      The music in the background is from Vidyutonnati's CD. Very nice
      performance!

      To listen, please use the following shortcut to Radio Sri Chinmoy:

      http://tinyurl.com/3acmw and enjoy!

      Joy to all!- Kamalakanta