Samadhi and Siddhi

  • adesh_widmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      At one of the recent Center meditations, we received a German
      translation of Sri Chinmoy's book Samadhi and Siddhi as prasad.
      Today I was reading a few pages in it. It was so great to read about
      the highest goals of meditation in this book. The highest goal -
      God-realisation - is sometimes (or perhaps most of the time?)
      forgotten during the hustle and bustle of life and the busy and very
      intense hours at work. So it was such an uplifting experience to
      read about these high goals before plunging into the busy, but
      nevertheless wonderful day.

      Adesh