Re: Inspiring man in meditation class

  • priyadarshan44
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
      It just would be fantastic if you could give some of those
      recordings to Kamalakanta, to put on:

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/

      I am sure many of us would like to listen to that music.

      Gratitude
      priyadarshan

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, hubertfromsalzburg

    • hubertfromsalzburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
        Thank you for this inspiration Priyadarshan. I will take up the
        challenge since Kanala's next concert in the "Fitness-Cafe" is fast
        approaching....

        with oneness music joy
        hubert

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44