Re: My First Message!

  • nayaknayaknayak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
      Dear Maleenendra, this is the highlight of my day. I have not seen
      you in a while, and it is so nice to hear of you in the context of
      singing.

      Let the world know that Maleenendra saved me once. I was preparing
      to sing a song that Sri Chinmoy had composed with my name in it,
      Nayak, and it also had a rhyming line with the world "gayak",
      meaning singer. Anyway, there were some tricky twists and turns
      there, and Maleenendra spent a patient hour or two getting me ready
      for the big performance, which I passed tolerably well the next day.
      This was in Sabah.

      Maleenendra, I still sing that song!

      Yours,

      Nayak