quick miracle story

  • joekenny27
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hi everyone.

      Just a quick miracle story.

      In the weeks leading to April celebrations, I was desperate for cash
      and got a job at a dodgy window & door factory. It was a dangerous
      job - dragging massive upright glass sliding doors to a loading dock
      and dodging all the other sliding doors stacked everywhere like a
      boobytrap.

      One particular day I went to take a glass sliding door from a stack,
      and somehow the entire stack tilted with it. Next thing I had over
      half a tonne of glass sliding doors slamming me into the concrete
      floor.

      Soon later, about six guys came and lifted them all off me, and they
      weren't too sure whether to call the ambulance. I stood up straight
      away feeling fine - a little sore and shocked but no problems. They
      were totally gobsmacked, and from then on they called me 'miracle
      Joe'...
    • heartflower27
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        G'day, Joe! Great to hear from you; how's it all going up in sunny
        Brissie (Brisbane)?

        Yours is a true miracle story: totally amazing! Obviously, "Someone
        Upstairs" is looking after you. BTW, didn't your workmates also give
        you the nickname "Lazarus"?

        Cheers,

        Prashphutita

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, joekenny27
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone.
        >
        > Just a quick miracle story.
        >
        > In the weeks leading to April celebrations, I was desperate for cash
        > and got a job at a dodgy window & door factory. It was a dangerous
        > job - dragging massive upright glass sliding doors to a loading dock
        > and dodging all the other sliding doors stacked everywhere like a
        > boobytrap.
        >
        > One particular day I went to take a glass sliding door from a stack,
        > and somehow the entire stack tilted with it. Next thing I had over
        > half a tonne of glass sliding doors slamming me into the concrete
        > floor.
        >
        > Soon later, about six guys came and lifted them all off me, and they
        > weren't too sure whether to call the ambulance. I stood up straight
        > away feeling fine - a little sore and shocked but no problems. They
        > were totally gobsmacked, and from then on they called me 'miracle
        > Joe'...
      • goldenboat27
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
          "Miracle Joe"? Yaaaaaaaaay Perth!

          (oh hang on, you're from Brisbane -- sorry, my mistake.)

          Mark