Meditation for Today - June 30, 2004

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 4:11 PM
      "No happiness can be seen, no happiness can be felt, without the
      heart's peace-smile."

      "Another way to avoid becoming involved in irritating situations is
      to invoke peace. For the spiritual person, for the sincere seeker,
      it is always advisable to bring down peace from above. While
      invoking peace you will feel enormous strength inside you and around
      you. The power of inner peace is infinitely greater, more solid and
      concrete, than any other situation created by anybody on earth. Your
      inner peace can easily devour the irritation caused by somebody
      else."

      "How can we have peace?
      Not by talking about peace,
      But by walking
      Along the road of peace."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Just what the doctor ordered for me today!

      Joy to all!- Kamalakanta
    • doris_cott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        [From Doris]

        hi Kamalakanta

        Thank you.

        Also read page 29 (my life's soul-journey)? Just what the doctor
        ordered for me yesterday.

        "Peace of mind
        Cannot be obtained overnight
        To achieve peace of mind